- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Seafight is fully compatible with:
- Internet Explorer
Seafight is also compatible with
Versions of Seafight
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Very original plot and setting
- Different ways to approach the game: quests, multiplayer battles
- Customizable equipment
- Cluttered, confusing interface
- Connectivity issues
"If you have 200EUR per month to spend for a free game - that is your place!"
80% of the players are bots.
- Pay for every single thing apart from having the ship itself.
- Incredible disballance between "payers" and "non-payers" in the game - it is practically impossible to play the game if you do not spend at least 50EUR per week.
- Prices for even the smallest pack as of 30-50-100 EUR pre week (keep in mind you need more than one pack to advance).
- Lots of bugs, the game is often hardly playable - lagging, stopping, bugs that cause loss of inventory paid with real money.
- Cheaters - lots of players take advantage of the bugs and overrule the game physics.
- Slow response from support - there are bugs, which actually seem intentionally left in the game to create dis-balance and provoke more and more purchasing of items...
- 08 Feb 2013
If you're to create a successful online game you must meet two core requirements: keep it easy and... See more
Yahoo! Mail gets a redesign, Clash of Clans finally arrives on Android, the end of Symbian is... See more