- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Seafight is fully compatible with:
- Internet Explorer
Seafight is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of Seafight
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Very original plot and setting
- Different ways to approach the game: quests, multiplayer battles
- Customizable equipment
- Cluttered, confusing interface
- Connectivity issues
"If you have 200EUR per month to spend for a free game - that is your place!"
80% of the players are bots.
- Pay for every single thing apart from having the ship itself.
- Incredible disballance between "payers" and "non-payers" in the game - it is practically impossible to play the game if you do not spend at least 50EUR per week.
- Prices for even the smallest pack as of 30-50-100 EUR pre week (keep in mind you need more than one pack to advance).
- Lots of bugs, the game is often hardly playable - lagging, stopping, bugs that cause loss of inventory paid with real money.
- Cheaters - lots of players take advantage of the bugs and overrule the game physics.
- Slow response from support - there are bugs, which actually seem intentionally left in the game to create dis-balance and provoke more and more purchasing of items...
- 08 Feb 2013
Telegram isn't the only messaging app seeing monumental user growth after the announcement that... See more
Microsoft is considering allowing Android apps to run on Windows Phone, according to anonymous sources... See more